Monday, April 21, 2008

The Kite Festival





We went to the kite festival on Saturday w/ the cousins. It was such a nice day, until it got windy. Cutler thought it was cool that he got his picture taken w/ the guys from Star Wars. The movie has been on about every night lately. I get home & Dan & the kids are watching it, they are pretty obsessed w/ it. Anyways Tayden, Cutler, & Krew rode on the mouse wheel, the wait for the ride was so long. Tayden & Cutler made them stop it cause they were getting sick, I was getting sick just watching them on the ride. Logan did such a good job trying to climb the rock.. We had alot of fun at the kite festival...

6 comments:

LACY said...

WoW missed the Star Wars crew...looks like you guys had fun too!

Lesley said...

Hold Darth Vadur sp??? He is a little large and scary for me.

jeny said...

So how come everyone saw the Star Wars guys except us? My boys would have LOVED that.

Cristy said...

I have not looked on my blog for a while. Yours has changed a lot. I love it!

Chet and Stephanie said...

Oh Jami!!! I called you back the other day, you just never returned my call!! But I will call you again soon. I am glad I found you on this!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you found my blog!! My sister started her blog and loved it, so she started one for me too. It has been fun!

Your kids are growing like crazy too! Time flies!

Bryce did take the new job, but we haven't moved. He either works from home or travels for work, so it has been working out great! We have our house up for sale, but the market is BAD!! We may just have to stay here. We will see. We would love to hear from you.