Saturday, December 26, 2009

What has been going on with us....










G-ma Judd is a little werid but we sure do love her. We had a great Christmas. I felt like I just put Christmas pictures up on my blog from last year. Trying to catch up from last year really w/ this blog is some work. I did finally get a computer for Christmas. We just really didn't need one this year. My good hubby got me one so I can keep up to date. Thanks, Dan... So now I can check up on everybody else blogs.







Ryker helped his mom w/ the shrink wrap to wrap up some gifts. When it was all gone. He played w/ the roll & this it what he did w/ it. We all started laughing cause Ryker is so much fun & what ideas he comes up with. Tayden got a certificate at school for what she does to help out. We spent Christmas Eve w/ G-ma Hansen this year. We took a quick visit to G-pa & G-ma Judd's house for a visit from Santa dropping off pajamas for the kids.




I took a trip w/ my friend Ana to California again. We went to hang out w/ our friend Kate on her Birthday. We went to Disneyland in October.My kids were mad at me. The kids were super heros for Halloween along w/ cousin Lucy. They all were so cute.. Tayden & Cutler did reflections Tayden won for a dance video she put together. Cutler won for art. He wanted to draw his Great G-pa that passed away last October. In November Santa came & visited at the College Bookstore Party. Ryker was so excited to see Santa. He really freaked..






Every year we got to the Rodeo parade & watch Tayden in it in Septenber. It is always so hot & we just want it to hurry but it is the longest parade ever. We just love to show we all love Tayden. We had a new little cousin(nephew) Gavin born in September. We went to the Gavin's baby blessing in October. We went & visited G-ma Orton in Spanish Fork. Another cousin Corbin(nephew) was born in October. They were both the cutest little baby boys
In August the kids had their first day of school. Tayden going into 4th grade & Cutler into 1st grade.

In Kolab camping w/ Katelyn & Kenadee. These kids were moving around all night. Dan & I slept under them w/ Ryker.. Fun..


We had our get together w/ the family at our house on the fourth of July. We have family come over & watch fireworks & eat root beer floats. We went out of town to visit family & see G-ma Orton in Spanish Fork. My sister & I went to Lagoon w/ the kids one of the days. The next weekend we went camping w/ my brother Josh & his family in Kolab. It was alot of fun.. The next weekend we did a Lake Powell trip w/ the Hansen Family. We really had fun going to Powell w/ the families.






In May Tayden had her last performance where she got to dance with her dad. We had Ryker's 2 year old birthday. In June my friend Ana & I took a trip to California to our friend Kate's wedding. We went to Panguitch to the Balloon Festival w/ my brother Josh & family at the end of June.

In January we had Tayden's 9 year old birthday. In Febuary we had Valentine's Day. Tayden took Pizazz all year long. Where she performed at many half times for High Schools & Dixie College and many performances. We had Easter in April along w/ Cutler's 6 year old birthday.

17 comments:

LACY said...

Hey! We are great. Looks like you guys have been busy. Awesome things happening in your cutest family!! Hopefully I will see you around sometime! I'll call you for Bunco :)

Cardwell said...

Wow, Jami! That is quite the post! A whole year wrapped into one post! I loved looking through it and seeing what you guys have been doing. :) Can't wait to see you guys in a few days! I just need to kick this dang cold!

(Nice Christmas present - a computer?!)

Janille said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. It was fun catching up on the rest of your year too. It was great to run into you guys at the Bookstore Christmas Party. I still can't believe how that happened. You guys have such a CUTE family! Keep in touch!

Janille

Unknown said...

Yeehaw!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you for updating your blog! Now the tricky part is keeping up on it! I will miss you at AE too! Hope you have a happy new year!

jeny said...

FINALLY! looks like you guys have been busy having fun. keep updating!

Wayne & Kate said...

Woo hoo for the new computer!!! Loved all the pics and the shout outs! :) xoxo

Jamie and Jordan said...

Well you got that taken care of for another year eh. Can' wait for the update next Christmas.

Kaysie said...

you guys are all so cute. loved looking at the pictures. now maybe we can stay in touch :)
love, kaysie

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jami posted again!! WOO HOO! It's been a while! :) It sounds like you had a good year.

Bryce got a new job and we moved to Parker, CO in November. We have enjoyed it so far. We are now looking at houses to buy which has been fun. I hope you and your family are well. We would love to see you! I'm not sure when we will be coming back yet. You are also welcome to stay with us if you ever want to come out this way!

Kaysie said...

hey! the girls didnt stay up. they went to bed at 10. but we stayed up til 2 playing nintendo. haha nerdy huh?

Rae said...

I am so excited that you guys have a blog now. It is ok you did not look on my blog to see when I did my Oliver Play. I didn't even post when so. Can't wait to look on your blog now.Woo hoo!! Cute blog!!

Tiff said...

Holy crap I am so proud of you for finally updating this after a year. It was funny to see what you did for a whole year. Your kids are so cute I just can't take it! Love ya! Keep up on the bloggin!

Elder Ryan Clark Chandler said...

Whoo Hoo!!! An update!!!! haha, I've been feeling so much better! It's the fun part of pregnancy now when you can feel the baby kick. I'm so excited to meet her! Your kids are so stinkin cute!! I love looking at your pictures! Keep posting! :) I hope all is well with you guys!! Are you still working at Christensen's? If so, I need to stop by sometime. Our Christmas was awesome! I hope yours was too!

Alisa Ottesen said...

I'm so glad you have a computer now! It was so fun to see what you have been up to this last year.

Sparks in the Desert said...

Darling update! It was great to see you at the mall! Your kids are getting soooo big!

Chet and Stephanie said...

YAY! Your back! I miss you.... I haven't seen you forever! Call me!

Kaysie said...

hey! are you guys still trying to get rid of that tv armoir thing?