Monday, May 17, 2010

Ryker's Birthday...



I told Ryker I wanted to take a picture of him on his birthday. So this is Ryker's birthday picture. Actually this is basically all the looks on Ryker's face he does all the time. So someday his face will look like this all of the time.













Ryker wanted me to make him a chocolate cake. I am not the best at making a perfect looking cake. Plus Ryker wanted to help me so I let him put the letters on & candles. It tasted good though. Corbin loved this ball Ryker got for his birthday. He just kept sucking on it. It was just a big boob to him. I know that doesn't sound right but how else do you explain what he was doing. He is just a cute kid. Ryker did have a really good birthday. He got some fun birthday gifts that he loves. Thanks, family for making Ryker have a vey fun birthday & for the gifts. Happy Birthday Ryker !!! We Love you..

3 comments:

Cardwell said...

Happy birthday, Ryker! I love the pic of Ryker making his scary face - so funny! Hope he had a fun day!!

Wayne & Kate said...

CUTE! Ryker is such a stud...

Drake Family said...

What a cute kid! Looks like fun! Oh and I love the carnival birthday. I tried one too and I think I was more excited by it (like you) than my kids were too, even though they did have fun!