Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Days at the pool...





This week I decided to take the kids swimming because I didn't want to be home. I'm not ready to hear "Mom I'm Bored". So we've gone to the Washington Rec Center a couple of times & it's a fun place until a kid poops in the pool. You have to get out for a hour & longer till it's ready, I was so mad. Cause the kids start asking you every second when can we get into the pool. I wanted to leave but the kids just wanted to stay. We also went to my brothers pool at his place if the Rec Center was busy. I love taking Ryker to the pool. He has got so much energy, he wears me out. He sleeps sooo good in the night, when he spends his day in the sun. So my plan is to have him play outside alot this summer, so I can get some sleep.

5 comments:

LACY said...

How FUN! It was so fun to have you at bunco too.

Drake Family said...

It was fun at the pool yesterday...thanks for the invite. Can't wait til next week to do it again!

Shanel said...

Are you guys going to get a pass at the pool? Let us know if you do. Looks fun!

Tiff said...

I think that is a great idea! We have been so busy with soccer camp, swim lessons & baseball we haven't even made it to the pool yet!

april hickman said...

Jamie, I heard the rec center is really fun. Your kids are going to love it there this summer. I wish it was closer, it would cost me 300.00 dollars in gas just to get there.