Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ryker's 1st B-day! & Cutler's Graduation!





It was Ryker's First Birthday & Cutler's graduation on the same day. Cutler will be going to kindergarten, now. I think he looks to small to be going to school. After Cutler's graduation, we went to the water park on Main St. w/ cousins. I attached a balloon to Ryker for his b-day. It was so busy at the place that I could see everywhere Ryker was at w/ the balloon. He didn't like the water to much but he followed these dogs everywhere. We had a b-day party for Ryker w/ family & friends. He had a pizza party & his own b-day cake & he loved it. We had a fun day w/ Cutler & Ryker's big day. Ryker had a fun b-day w/ all that sugar he ate. Happy First B-day Ryker!


8 comments:

Tiff said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I can't believe it has been 1 yr. I still remember when you called me after you had him and I was so jealous you were done! He is so cute I just love him! Give him a big kiss for me!

{Annie N.} said...

Such a cute little man! I can't believe he's one!

Cardwell said...

I just love my cute little nephews! It was so fun to get to be there for the b-day festivities and for Caden to play with his cousins. Love you guys!

jeny said...

Are you going to the NEW Washington Rec Center? I heard it is way nice. I don't know where it is.

The Miller's said...

Jami, the girls were great..some of them were like bulls in a china shop - but they were cute! Thanks for having them come and help me. Kasi

Drake Family said...

How stinkin' cute! Love the balloon idea...I might have to try it out on my kid, even when it isn't his B-day. :) I saw your comment on my blog about going swimming...count me in. Sounds like fun anytime!

jeny said...

I saw that you called today...it is the right number. I am kind of busy tomorrow, but I was thinking about it for Friday. Sorry I missed you today, call again and leave a message if I'm not home.

april hickman said...

Jami, Your kids are beautiful and I love their names! I loved the girls singing performance. I have never laughed so hard. They were so dang cute. I think they think they are stars.