Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Birthday Party & Fun w/ Family...

Happy 60th Birthday, Mom. This picture was put into the newspaper for her birthday. You had to squint your eyes so you could see the picture cause the newspaper are making them smaller & smaller. I love this picture of my mom. We had a surprise party for her. Actually it was suppose to be a surprise but I opened my mouth & it accidently slipped out. We had dinner & family came over. It was alot of fun as you can tell by the picture of my nephew Karsten(werido). He always brings some excitement in the pictures I take. We had this cake made by Shanel(sister-n-law) & she does such a good job. It is a really really good cake. Thanks, Shanel. We hope mom had a good birthday. We sure do love her...



The kids got to hang out w/ their cousin Caden. We had a barbecue w/ Ashish, Hannah,Caden & G-ma Hansen. Caden is 3 months older than Ryker. They are so cute together. Ryker would take Caden's food from him when he wasn't looking. He would just eat whatever Caden was eating. These cousins are going to be best buddies.The next day we went to In-n-out w/ them & took the kids to Jumpin Jacks. Ashish & Hannah enjoyed Jumpin Jacks cause they kept getting on the slides w/ Caden to make sure he had a good time. We had a hard time getting our kids out of there. It was fun hanging w/ them & G-ma Hansen.



7 comments:

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday Carolyn! That picture is beautiful! Your mom is a foxy lady!

Tiff said...

Holy cow tell her Happy Birthday from me that is crazy I love that picture of her to she is so beautiful - your dad totally scored! j/k Looks like fun we are coming down the 24th - 27th

Sparks in the Desert said...

Happy b-day to your mom! That is such a beautiful picture of her!

Ps. I sent you an invite!

TonyandBet said...

Hey Jami!
Your Family is so cute! I Love those cute kids! I remember when you would bring Cutler into AE and he would have nothing to do with me, but I just loved those eyes!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Geez your mama is a hottie! :) Looks like you guys had a blast. I swear I run into you everywhere now! I'm so sorry about leaving in a hurry the other night at Target, my aunt had been flying all day and needed food. Guess women get a little crazy when food is on the mind! Hope you weren't mad, I felt bad.

Shanna said...

I love that picture of your mom, it is gorgoeus!!

Drake Family said...

Your mom looks beautiful in that picture! She looks terrific for being 60 (I saw her in the pic. below this post).