Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Fun Day w/ G-ma...





G-ma Hansen wanted to go & hang out w/ us. She wanted us to meet her at the library to get some books. Every summer I take the kids to the library so they can check out some books. I haven't done that at all this summer. I'm so glad Jeanne reminded me about the library. Tayden & Cutler were so excited to go & get some books. After, G-ma took us to lunch at Judd's Store. The kids love the breadsticks & the candy. I guess that wasn't enough for them to eat that G-ma bought them some ice cream, too. They were loving it..




We went to the water park on Main St. The kids love going there & playing in the water. Ryker wanted to explore & stay away from us. He kept sitting w/ other kids & playing. We hung in the sun all day. It was such a hot day I was hoping the kids would get tired. I don't think kids can get tired. I do love watching how much fun they can have playing in the water. Thank You, Jeanne(G-ma) we had alot of fun hanging out w/ you.

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Looks like fun! I will have to try the library too. I can't believe I hadn't thought of that either!

Drake Family said...

I took the kids to the library and splash pad last week too. Wonder if we were there at the same time. I didn't see a balloon tied to any youngsters though :)

T.K. said...

Your kids look like they had a good time, that park is a popular place. And you are not old, come into the school we really have some good girls.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! We need to get together to hang out.

Tracy and Carie Carter said...

Hey Dan and Jami,

I haven't talked to you guys in a long time!!! We recently had our first baby Grace and decided to make a website on Blogger to show her off. I recently got in touch with Bryce Bergeson and found out he had a Blogger website and Jeff Sullivan has one and I asked Bryce if he knew if you were still around St. George and he gave me your Blogger website. You guys have a beautiful family and hope things are going really well for you both. Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing!!

Tracy and Carie Carter

www.tracyandcariecarter.blogspot.com

Jarrod said...

Hey you...sorry I didn't call this week, now that its over, it kind of got away from me. Let's try for next week to go swimming or something.

april hickman said...

What a cute Grandma!
Looks like they had a blast!

Jarrod said...

You have to swear at your dog?! You're funny! I'll let you know my schedule next week and we can plan a day for real this time!

Dana said...

Looks like tons of fun. You are such a cute mom and do such fun things with your kids.