Monday, June 23, 2008

Tayden's Surprise to Us..






Tayden went over to G-ma Hansen's house to have a sleep over. She was so excited cause she was going to learn how to cook some things from her cook book. Tayden wanted to make her family dinner, so G-ma took her to the grocery store to get some items to make. We got a phone call telling us to be to G-ma's house at 5:00 on Saturday for a surprise. Tayden's surprise was she made us this dinner all by herself. She decorated the table so cute. She colored place settings w/ our names letting us know where to sit. The dinner was so good, she did such a great job. We sure do love her. She is such a sweetheart to us. She is always wanting to do things for us.

11 comments:

Cardwell said...

What a sweetie! That food looks so delish! Tayden could be a pro chef!!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

How cute is that! You little one is growing up!
I'm so glad that you took your app in to AE, you better be there at the next floor set. It's fun!

Riggs Rascals said...

That is the cutest idea! I love it!

Tiff said...

that is so cute! she really is a cutie!

Natalie said...

That's so cute! You seriously have the perfect kids!!

LACY said...

What a cutie!!! It was so fun having you at bunco!

B and B Slack said...

Hey I made you a header for your blog...do you want me to e-mail it to you? Or do you want to e-mail me your user name and password and I'll upload it, and change your background to match?

T.K. said...

Oh what a sweet heart, and what a good job she did. It's too bad we or I guess I don't go to that much effort, poor husband. What a great chef!!

Sparks in the Desert said...

That is so awesome! So since I finally made it to your blog, I have to say that it is so darn cute! Love it! You officially have another cook in your home! I'm glad I finally put two and two together at bunco...(6mos later)!

Shanna said...

What a sweet girl. We really need to get she and Brooklynn together, they sound a lot alike.

Drake Family said...

Looks like a fun time for Tayden! How sweet for grandma to go along with it!