Friday, June 13, 2008

Tayden's Autograph Party..





We got to the college & there were a couple of posters w/ Passage to Zarahemla pictures & it sayin that Tayden was autograph signing w/ the DVD's. We got to the bookstore & their were some people waiting for Tayden's autograph! Tayden was so excited & she sat at the table & started signing w/ Cutler standing on the side of her. We told people that Cutler was her bodyguard. I thought we would just have family & friends come to the bookstore but we had people I didn't know come. We had the parents & my happy brother Jordan & her cousin Kenadee. My dad did such a cute job putting this together. He had cookies on the side & he had the T.V. w/ Tayden on it. He ordered 27 DVD's & he sold out of the movie, so Tayden did alot of signing. This was a fun experience for Tayden. Thank You Dad! You are such a sweet G-pa..

13 comments:

Cardwell said...

That is so awesome! What a special little girl! You're dad is so great to do that for Tayden, too!

{Annie N.} said...

That is so fun for her! I bet she loved it! Such a cutie!

LACY said...

That is so awesome!!! What a cutie!

T.K. said...

Jami what up darling it was so good seeing you at christensen's yesterday, and I'm glad we tracked each other down this way. I cannpt believe how big your kids are getting it's insane. They are so beautiful.
Email me your so I can give you an invite;
kaysonturnbeaugh@mac.com

Tai Christensen said...

How cool is that?! So fun and she looked darling!

B and B Slack said...

Jami...you are not a freak! I have a computer program called Photoshop CS3. I'll create something for you if you'd like and I'll just need your e-mail to send it to. Give me a little bit I am headed out of town tomorrow.

april hickman said...

THAT is way too cute.
I wish I would have known, My girls would die if they knew that they know a REAL movie star!!!!
We would have been there.
April

Drake Family said...

How fun for her! Love that Cutler was the Body Guard...too cute!

Chris Heimerdinger said...

I was so thrilled to see Tayden out there signing for the movie. She was soooo cute when I cast her to play Young Kerra. A spitting image. And with a smile to melt the hardest heart. Thanks Tayden for your dedication and contribution to the movie!

Chris Heimerdinger

Shanna said...

Hey Jami, this is Shanna Bundy. I found your blog from Annie Nelson's. She is in my ward. Your kids are so darling. Can you believe how old our girls are getting. That is awesome that Tayden is able to have such fun experiences. Send me an email so I have your email address and I will send you an invite to my blog.

Shanna said...

Hey Jami, it's me again. Will you give Christy Thompson my email address so she can send me an invite and I can send one to her. I haven't talked to her forever. I saw Garrett the other day and I have been going to call her. Thanks!!

Sparks in the Desert said...

What a cute girl! So awesome!

Alisa Ottesen said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. It was great to have your mom stop by the other day. Tayden looks adorable, and with Cutler for a body gaurd...what could go wrong?