Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our Little Movie Star...




Tayden when she was in kindergarten was picked to play in the movie "Passage to Zarahemla". She was so excited to play as Kerra McConnell the main actress as a child in some childhood memories. The movie came to theaters in October & we all went to the movies. When the movie was over we all stood up & cheered. We walked out & a girl came up to Tayden & said she was visiting her G-ma & had just finished reading the book. When she found out it was coming to a movie, she was so excited to come & see it. She turned to Tayden & told her the bonus is she gets to meet Tayden who played Kerra as a child. She asked Tayden for her autograph. A few others around heard & asked for her autograph. After that she told me" Mom this was the best day". The movie came out on DVD last tuesday & her G-pa Judd called her & asked her if she wanted to come to the Dixie College Bookstore. He told her they will be selling the movie & wanted her to come on Wed 11th from 1-3:00 p.m. to give her autograph on the movies that were being sold. She thinks this will be so fun, she is so excited. It is a good PG-13 movie but it has a theatrical version & less intense family version. So, if you want to buy the movie go & get it at the college & have Tayden sign it. She would love that. Check out the movie www.passagetozarahemla.com..

10 comments:

Cardwell said...

That is so awesome! We have a movie star in the family!

april hickman said...

Jami, that is so cool. Good for her! She is a doll. You know... we don't live too far from Hollywood.
April

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! I can't wait to see it!

Cami and Mitch said...

I totally remember you telling me about that when they were filming! That is a child's dream to be a movie star, how fun! I will have to rent it one of these days.

Tai Christensen said...

Oh my goodness that is so awesome! You must be so proud of her! How exciting!

Drake Family said...

How cool is that!?! I haven't seen the movie yet, but when I do I will definately have to look for her. How cute!

Jarrod said...

That is so cool! She is such a cutie!

Jarrod said...

I just realized the girl that played the main character worked at AE with me for a while.

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Hey girlie! Thanks for really going to my blog! haha. It was so good to see you the other night. You really should get a job there so we can see each other every once in a while and - SHOP too! hehehe. Your family is darling. Talk to ya soon.

Tiff said...

She is such a qtp2t - I am so glad I am related to her since she is going to be so famous! Hey I can't get to Aubrey's blog does she have one and if so what is the name of it!