Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Busy Weekend!





We decided that if we were going up north to my brother's wedding we should make it a vacation for the kids. My brother Josh,Dawn (girlfriend),Kenadee & Katelyn came up to go to Lagoon w/ us. We stayed w/ Ashish & Hannah(Dan's sister) at their house for the weekend. Hannah & Caden came w/ us to Lagoon also. We made sure to try & get them on all the rides so they would have a lot of fun. We really made the kids tired & they did a good job making us tired. We did have a lot of fun at Lagoon. Thanks Ashish & Hannah for letting us stay at your house, also for putting up w/ the kids & your brother.




We went up north to my brother's wedding. He was getting married to a Jamie in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. She is so dang cute. I'm so excited that they found each other. My dad sealed them & everything he said was so perfect. It is such a beautiful temple. Tayden w/ her cute cousins Katelyn, Kenadee, & Logan at the reception. Tayden w/ her great g-ma Judd & Orton. Dan had so much fun w/ Ryker at the reception up north & in St. George. He was everywhere & wanted to just leave & hang out in the parking lot. We just kept giving him sugar to keep him good but that didn't work.


We drove down to Paige to Jared's (Dan's brother) baby blessing. Makenzie is such a cute little baby. I just wanted to keep her & take her home w/ me. We hung out w/ the cute family on Sunday. Tayden & Cutler just loved playing w/ Zach , Zoe & Lucy. Ryker just kept thinking he could hold Makenzie & play w/ her. It was fun going down to see them & have lunch w/ them. Thanks you guys for the invite & having us come down.



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one busy weekend! It looks like you had fun.

Cardwell said...

Your welcome! We had fun! (Ashish & I ended up getting sick too...so good thing we didn't go down to the blessing!) Makenzie is so dang cute!

april hickman said...

What an awesome way to end the summer! I haven't been to lagoon since I was 10. Looks like so much fun.

jeny said...

WOW! I's tired just reading all of that. Good thing school started today so you can catch up.

John and Amy Ottesen said...

Hey Jamie!! I am glad to have found your blog. I hope that you don't mind. Jordan's wedding looks like it was very fun. I really wish that we could have made it. It was a crazy moment and we regreted not being able to go!

Riggs Rascals said...

Your family is so cute! I am glad you got to go to Lagoon. I hope it wasn't too hot!

Tiff said...

I love that you wrote that about Ryker in the parking lot because that really is where I saw him hanging out when I got to the reception and really there wasn't anyone around him I thought he was out there by himself - but no worries a few minutes or maybe seconds later I saw Dan!!! He is so freaking cute I am glad I got to see you guys even if it was only for a sec! Im glad the wedding went good and glad you got to enjoy yourself for a sec to!

Shanna said...

ok,I didn't realize your little boys name was Ryker. That is top on my list right now for our little one. I don't know if I can talk Justin into it though.

Jarrod said...

Sounds like you've been busy! The thing on my page is super easy to do. Go to scrapblog.com and try it.

Cristy said...

I love the pics! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Shanna said...

Thanks for the info on the name Ryker. Justin had been giving me crap about it so I was happy to tell him what it means!!

Alisa Ottesen said...

Hey, Stalker! I sure wish we could have been here for the wedding. Can't believe you guys were up here the same weekend we were in St. George. The wedding looks beautiful. I'm so happy for Jordan... and, of course, we already know that Jamie found a winner.

LACY said...

How fun! I saw your bros wedding pic in the paper...nice I love to look at wedding pics.
I am feeling good. We are getting excited. I am so glad I have some things to look forward to (holidays) to help speed up the process!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Wow! I think you about covered everything! The girls looked darling in their dresses and way cute flowers!

Ps. We may need a sub for bunco on Wed...do you want to come?

Jamie and Jordan said...

wow that wedding looks like it was beautiful!!!

Tracy and Carie Carter said...

Glad to see you guys are having so much fun!!! Thanks for checking in on our blog site. Hope things are going well.

Tracy and Carie

T.K. said...

your kids are so beautiful!!

Drake Family said...

I love the bright colors for the wedding! So fun. We took the kids to Lagoon last fall and they had a blast...we need to go back.