Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Parades/ Soccer/ Party/ Rodeo





We went to the Children's parade on Friday. Cutler was begging me all week that his school was going to be in the parade. He wanted to be in it cause Tayden would be in it on Saturday. They had to either walk or ride their scooters in the parade. Cutler didn't want to walk. He wanted me to get him a scooter. He bugged me about that all week. I got him a scooter. I thought for sure he would crash in the parade. He did a good job riding the scooter. He ditched his sister in the parade. I took this cute picture of the family & I don't who the lady is sitting in the chair is(werid). On Saturday we had a soccer game for Cutler in the morning. After a party we went too.




We went over to Sand Hollow to Katelyn's B-Day Party. The kids went swiming for awhile w/ their cousins. Karsten took Ryker on the big slide & he loved it. Actually he didn't move or do anything. I just think he loved it. Happy Birthday Katelyn! Thanks for the fun party. Ryker was all over at the parade. He wanted to hang out in the road w/ everyone else that was in the parade. Thanks, Logan for taking care of our kid. You did such a good job gettng our kid out of the way of horses, cars, & bikes.



We went to the Rodeo parade to see Tayden. She was in it for her dance group. They were to decorate their bikes & ride them in the parade. She did a good job working on her bike. I just helped her a little. After the parade the kids got ready to go to the rodeo w/ their dad & cousins. Ryker was to much at the parade so he hung out w/ his mom. We were going to have a party but Ryker went to sleep & I cleaned the house. Fun..


11 comments:

Cardwell said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! Wish we could have been there for all the fun!

Natalie said...

Finally an update Jami!!! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. Your kids look adorable as usual!!

Shanna said...

Love the rodeo!! I was a mean mom and bummed out on the parade this year.

Drake Family said...

Looks like your kids had a fun time in the parade. Too bad we missed seeing ya at the rodeo.

Rae said...

That looks soo fun!!! I saw Tayden in the parade. It was fun to see her in the school one to.
Thanks!!!

Raelie

Riggs Rascals said...

Cute pictures!! My husband took the kids to the rodeo and I stayed home too! :) Is Tayden liking pizazz? She looks so cute!

Wayne & Kate said...

aww... ryder is getting SO big! like a little man. im sad i missed all the st g festivities, kind of. i miss you guys though!

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh you look like you are always having fun - I wish I lived by you Im sure you could always keep me entertained - I love your pics!

Tai Christensen said...

Wow you guys have been busy!!! It looks like you have been having a lot of fun! Your pics are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had one busy weekend! I am glad everything is going well.

Rae said...

Oh i'm sorry for Ryker. That must had not been very fun. Tayden has so cute shoes that she weres. Thanks!!!!
Raelie