Monday, October 6, 2008

Pine Valley


We went up to Pine Valley to stay in some cabins. They were cute little cabins. When you get your kids in them & your stuff. You fill a little stuffy in them. The kids loved them. Tayden fell off the bunk bed in the middle of the night & she had no idea what happened. We went to the cabin w/ my brother Jeremy & Brittany & her 2 little kids. Ryker wouldn't leave Macy alone. He kept thinking she was a baby. She is almost a year old. He just kept teasing her & she seemed to love it.


Tayden & Cutler played w/ Kameron (Jeremy's girlfriend's little girl). They had alot of fun the kids did playing around the cabin. It was cold up in Pine Valley at night. It rained alot but it was perfect weather in the day.


Lucy & Cutler just waiting to get some fish. It took awhile in the beginning but once the fish came they kept coming.


We went to Pine Valley Reservoir to go fishing. Eric, Shanel, & Lucy came up to go fishing w/ us. When we got there it didn't take long for Ryker to walk right into the lake. I took all his clothes off & put another outfit on him. He kept falling in the mud, so I took his clothes off & took him for a drive. I had to get this kid asleep. He had no clean clothes. We just can't take this kid w/ us, if we ever want to go fishing. He just wanted to play in the lake. Cutler caught some fish & Tayden did also. They were having so much fun. Dan didn't really get to go fishing cause he was to busy putting cheese on the poles. The fish just kept coming to fast. Jeremy & Brittany came & went fishing for a little while. I just stayed too busy w/ Ryker so the day just drove me nuts. While I was taking the pictures Ryker was eating dirt or bugs or playing in the mud..


8 comments:

{Annie N.} said...

Gotta love Pine Valley! Cute pics of the kids. Luke always gets right into the lake to when we fish, which is a problem when it is cold.

Cardwell said...

What a fun little getaway! It looked really pretty up there, from the pics. I haven't been to Pine Valley in years!!

John and Amy Ottesen said...

Looks like a fun time!! We need to get our kids out doing more things like that.

Jamie and Jordan said...

Oh that looks like it was fun. Thanks for inviting us ya big jerk. Too cool for the newlyweds.

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh you crack me up - that is so funny Ryker wheres me out hearing you talk about him! I love it! He is so freakin cute! Didn't no Jer had a girlfriend she is cute!!! Glad you had fun we need to come see ya!

Rebekah said...

Hey this is Rebekah I dont think Tayden remembers me I was on her soccer team 2 years ago. I just wanted to say hi! Hope Tayden liked the trip to Pine Vally.
Bye ,
Rebekah

Drake Family said...

I can totally relate to your stories with Ryker. At that age they are just into EVERYTHING! You got some really cute pictures...looks like you had a lot of fun (or at least the kids did!) :)

T.K. said...

Sounds like you had a good one, kids they are so FUN huh???