Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Halloween Costumes..



Last year the kids dressed up as "The Chronicles Of Narnia" . It was fun having them wear these costumes. I don't know why Dan & I didn't dress up to go along w/ our kids.
Tayden wanted to dress up as Tinkerbell, so Cutler was Peter Pan. I tried finding a Wendy costume but didn't have any luck. Dan was going to be Captain Hook. He didn't want to dress up if I wasn't going to be dressed up. We dressed up also as "The Little Mermaid" the year before. I just can't find any pictures. Tayden was Ariel & Cutler dressed up as Sebastian.. I couldn't find a Sebastian costume, so I had my mom make it for Cutler. She did such a good job. I dressed up as Ursula & Dan dressed up as prince Eric. We had fun dressing up that year.
Tayden wanted to dress up as Snow White. So we dressed Cutler up as Dopey. I was the ugly wicked queen & Dan was the Prince, again. I think Dan enjoys dressing up as the Prince cause he doesn't have to dress up much. We look like such geeks this year. We dressed up as Tourists. I don't know where we came up w/ this costume. My dad did want to borrow it for the next year. I guess it was a good costume. Tayden was just a cute little witch. She could make a face that looked like that mean doll "Chucky". Now Ryker can pull the same face as Chucky. It is scary....What is up w/ that hair. I am talking about the hair creeping up out of Dan's shirt. We love Halloween. We always have so much fun dressing up. This year I'm trying to find Dan & I a costume so we can be part of what are kids are dressed up as. So I want to see who can guess what are family is dressing up as.. I have so much fun putting together what the kids want to be for Halloween.

13 comments:

Cardwell said...

You guys always have the best costumes! They always turn out so good - from top to bottom! I can't wait to see what you come up with this year!

Lesley said...

You are so creative! I love it!

Jamie and Jordan said...

geeks...

Riggs Rascals said...

All those are too darn cute! You are so flippin creative! I just wear Taylor's baseball uniform every year!

Plain Jame said...

First of all, I'm sorry about your Grandpa passing. He was a neat man, and I know you'll miss him.

Second - I HONESTLY LOVE THAT YOU ALL DRESS UP! especially DAN! That is so awesome. All I can say is AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! cute! And I agree with Jordan & Jamie - GEEKS! hhehehee

Tiff said...

You always think of the cutest ideas for the family! I love how they coordinate so cute!

{Annie N.} said...

How cute that you all dress up the same. You and Dan are good sports. Love all the costumes.

Cristy said...

I love it! I think all of your ideas have been so good. It helps to have such cute kids! I can't wait to see you this year!

Rae said...

Cool costumes! It was fun to sleep over!

Natalie said...

You're such a cute mom Jami!!! I love all the costumes! I think that is a fun idea...maybe I will have to steal it when I start dressing Logan up for Halloween!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!!! I love all those costumes! You are so creative!

april hickman said...

Hands down your kids always have the best costumes!!!!
Cute, cute, cute.
April

Sparks in the Desert said...

Darling Halloween costumes! Way too much fun catching up on your blog! Merry Christmas!