Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Halloween Weekend...

When I got this costume for Ryker, he hated it. He would just cry & scream. I 'm such a mean mom that I would put it on him until he would like it. He needed to get use to not getting everything he wants.
We decided we better get the pumpkins carved before Halloween. Every year we forget to get the pumpkins carved so we will brake that tradition & get them carved.

Ryker didn't want to be touched. He wanted to walk around everywhere around the school. So I kind of let him. I knew he would be back. I just had a hard time keeping track of him w/ all the kids in their Halloween costumes. I knew I wouldn't lose him. It wouldn't be long until I could smell him. The costume Chewbacca so fit the kid.


Ryker w/ his cute little girlfriend Sadie. You just want to kiss this little girl. Tayden w/ her friends Tess & Raelie. Tayden wanted to be Queen Amidala from Star Wars.



Cutler w/ his friend Luke. Cutler wanted to be Darth Maul from Star Wars. So Chewbacca was the perfect costume for Ryker. He didn't complain about the costume on Halloween. He loved having the costume on him all day. He loved showing it off.







I went & helped in Cutler's Kindergarten class. They had a really fun Halloween party for the kids. Cutler's teacher Mrs. Godfrey is such a great teacher. She is so good w/ the kids. I'm so glad Cutler has got her for a teacher. She is such a cute teacher.






Logan, Kenadee, Katelyn & Tayden. Kenadee & Katelyn are so cute together. They are going to be the best of friends..




We went to my brother Josh's wedding. He married Dawn Fernley. I'm so glad he found her . They are so perfect together. She is so dang cute.. Kenadee (Josh's girl) has another sister Katelyn (Dawn's girl). They both look like they could sisters. I'm really excited for them. They are such a cute little family. After the luncheon we went over to Logan's(niece)baptism. She looked so cute in her dress. She was so excited to get baptized. We are so proud of her. We love you, Logan.

11 comments:

Lesley said...

Your kids are always the cutest on Halloween. The costumes are awesome!

Wayne & Kate said...

aw, the kids' costumes were SO cute! esp ryder's! he is getting SO big! and yay to josh for getting married! her little girl is so cute! cute name too! next is jeremy to get hitched...

Cardwell said...

I love all the costumes - how creative and elaborate! I'm glad you had a good Halloween.

I'm so happy for Josh and Dawn! They are such a great couple. I knew they should get married when we all went to Lagoon together this summer. Tell them congrats from us!

Shenise said...

The kids look great, as always. Where is your costume? We are so excited for Josh. He deserves to be happy and get married.

Tiff said...

Love love Ryker's costume so dang cute! I am sad I couldn't come to Josh's wedding and the baptism I can't believe they were on the same day now that is good timing!

Rae said...

I like the kids costumes!

{Annie N.} said...

OMG where did you get those costumes? I love Ryker's! That is awesome. Did you dress up?

Jarrod said...

Love the costumes, and how you theme all the kids, very cute.

Carpools and Casseroles... said...

Your pictures from Halloween turned out so good. Your kids always looks so awesome on Halloween. I love how their costumes always go together! So cute!! Thanks for planning Cutler's class party. It turned out well. I think the kids had a blast. I am happy for your brother, Josh, too. That's exciting... What a fun weekend!

Plain Jame said...

J- you're my hero with the costumes. The wookie? hilarious and too cute. I love his little peanut nose!

Sooooo cool that Josh got married!

Kybug said...

hi