Saturday, November 29, 2008

This Month..











It has been a busy month. I haven't been able to keep up with this blog. It does take some time to keep up with. I've been busy with birthdays. We had Dan & my birthday. We had Dan's brother Eric's b-day as well. I've been busy helping w/ Tayden & Cutler with school activities. We've been trying to get pictures taken for Christmas. This month has gone by to fast. It was hard getting the kids pictures. I felt like it took forever. It was really hard to get all 3 kids. We did get some cute individual pictures but that is about it. Ryker hates having his picture taken. I'm just glad it is done so I just hope they are cute pictures. Dan went & bought me a new Christmas tree so we had it up before Thanksgiving. I got my Christmas gift early. I've been looking for a Nativity scene. I found the one I really like & Dan got it for me. I got what I want for Christmas, so this Christmas I can watch how excited my kids will be getting what they want. I'm excited what I got. We did have a great Thanksgiving. We spent it with Dan's family. It was a fun Thanksgiving weekend.... Thanks, Hansen Family


10 comments:

Tiff said...

Cute pics Jam I love the ones by the trucks so cute! I think Ryker is just a hard age for pics Khloee is the same way - hope you had a good bday and Thanksgiving!

Shanel said...

Love the truck pictures too. We just got done doing our family pictures...they could be scary. It was a fun weekend, but I am so glad to be home with no where to be.

Plain Jame said...

You're brave to do photos, but they turned out so cute! You have the cutest kids in the world.

I'm really glad you got a Nativity - no home is truly Christmas-ready without one!

{Annie N.} said...

Such cute pictures! Love them!

Natalie said...

That first picture of Ryker is so cute!! You have adorable kids!

Drake Family said...

Love the truck picture!! You got some great pictures for having kids that don't like their picture taken. Who took the pitures? Great job!

Cristy said...

Those pictures turned out so cute. Sadee hates holding still for pictures too. Thanks for the Christmas tree-I love it!

Rae said...

witch Aunt?

LACY said...

Your kids are so cute!

T.K. said...

YEAh he finally did it. It was good seeing you the other night.