Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa & Kids..


Ryker is such a werid kid. I have such a hard time understanding this kid. I was picking things up around the house. He comes up to me & says cheese. I haven't heard him say that yet. So I run to grab the camera & he just kept saying over & over cheese. He wanted to show his dad what he did w/ his pajamas cause he thought it as so funny. He would start walking around like a frankenstein. Dan & I keep saying what side of the family he came from. He is a handful, so he has my brother Josh in him or he has alot of Dan's brother Eric. So we think he has got both brothers him. I am soooo excited, when he gets bigger.








We went to a Christmas party at the College. The kids were so excited to see Santa. Cutler had to tell Santa what he wanted in detail. Tayden didn't really say much to Santa. I did hear she wanted a alarm clock cause she didn't want her mom to have to wake her up anymore. Ryker was so excited to see Santa but once he sat down on his lap, he freaked. Santa was so cute w/ the kids, we love seeing him every year at bookstore party. The kids love the activities(coloring & making things) they do for them there.



7 comments:

Cardwell said...

Ryker is such a funny kid. He just does his own thing. I love it!

K, that is the cutest Santa I've ever seen! I don't know when we'll be able to see Santa this year...

Drake Family said...

Cute pictures with Santa! Funny that Tayden said that about the alarm clock because that is what Halle told me too. Must be the age. Ryker is so funny. I love that age cuz they say and do the funniest things...but they are oh so busy!!

Jamie and Jordan said...

Did you sniff alot of glue while you were pregnant with Ryker?

Lesley said...

My kids won't even get close to Santa. You are lucky they at least sat on his lap.

Shanel said...

I am so sad that I didnt make it to the Dickens Festival this year to get a picture with Father Christmas. I think he is the best Santa. You have to tell me about these things! Your kids are so cute. We love Ryker...he is so funny.

Plain Jame said...

I love his little face - it's a munchie face! it's a shame your kids are so dang cute. You have to have more because they're so dang beautiful.

I'll let the world know as soon as we find out what we're having...

Sparks in the Desert said...

Ryker is getting so big! Love the pictures with Santa...he is the absolute best one in town!