Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve


Tayden will always make sure to leave some cookies & milk out for Santa. This year she left out a gift for Santa. It was a Hershey Hug so when Santa opens it he will know that Tayden is giving him a hug, saying Thank you.












We went over to my parents house for Christmas Eve. My parents have a tradition where they have the kids take out some oats & glitter & sprinkle all over the grass. The oats that the reindeer can smell & the glitter to see what house they are to go too. They get so excited they like to see out the window to see if they can spot Santa. Santa drops them off some Christmas pajamas w/ their names on the presents & a balloon attached to the presents. So every year they get some pajamas to wear on Christmas Eve. Thanks, Dad & Mom for that fun tradition, the kids love...


4 comments:

Tiff said...

That is the cutest tradition ever with the balloons I have never heard of that I love it! I might need to start that!

Plain Jame said...

What a cute tradition! I think thats a great idea too.

I love looking at your blog just to see how beautiful and adorable your kids are.

And of course to see if you'll say anything funny.
Love ya!

Rae said...

That looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Raelie

Plain Jame said...

Dude. It's been almost a year since you blogged last. I want to see those cute kids!!!! GET ON IT!