Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas at G-ma Hansen's...











We went over to G-ma Hansen's for dinner & to spend our Christmas w/ her. We are spending Christmas this year w/ my family. So we wanted to spend sometime w/ Dan's mom (Jeanne)& his brother(Eric's) family... The kids had a fun evening playing w/ their cousin Lucy. It was a fun evening getting together....



The kids got to open some Christmas presents from their G-ma. They got some games & their favorite toys. They were all so excited playing w/ their toys. We even enjoyed playing w/ the kids gifts.


Dan showing Cutler how to put together Star Wars legos,which his cousin Lucy gave to him. He loves to keep trying to put it back together everytime it comes apart. He just loves Star Wars things right now. Thank you, Lucy..

G-ma w/ the kids trying to see if she can beat them at the game. It was hard trying to play twister. You just keep getting somebody's butt in your face...Not in this picture but I did get Dan's butt in my face...










Cutler got a twister game from his G-ma Hansen & we all decided to play it. We had so much fun playing it. I haven't played it since I was a kid. The picture above I had to show it cause it just doesn't look right. Dan & his brother Eric decided to play twister. It was just fun us grown-ups trying to play this game. Thank you, mom & G-ma Hansen for the dinner & great gifts you gave to us. We Love you....


5 comments:

Tiff said...

I need to get twister that looks fun I don't think my kids have ever played it - weird... I hope you have a good Christmas! Love ya!

Cardwell said...

Looks like you guys had a fun night. I wish we could have been there. Those Twister pics are HILARIOUS!!

Lesley said...

A butt in the face is inevitable but well worth the fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! I hope you have a great Christmas!!

Rae said...

That looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!